Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Goodbye Aunt Kris






The poor girl arrived to a house of boxes and tape, May 22. Within the first week of being in Virginia, her job titles were: Professional Mover, Janitor, Nanny, dishwasher and Jen's personal slave. That was just the first week! The summer flew by, with Dr. appointments and Physical Therapy, a brand new BABY, camps, library trips going to the pool, Costco runs and pedicures. We can't believe that she is gone, the house feels empty. We don't know what we would have done without you Kris. The kids all wanted to list their favorite things to do with Krissie. Kyle said, "Ummm, watching NCIS with Aunt Kris." Ryan said, "Have Fun and go to the pool." Lauren said, "Krissie reading to me every night before I go to bed." Derek said, "Playing with Aunt Krissie and watching Spongebob." Aubrey said, "Aunt Krissie changing my diapers and holding me." Jen said, "We had lots of fun eating at Panera, Pottbelly, Sweet Water, Five Guys and the rest of the best that Virginia has to offer while watching Bridezilla's." Adolfo said thanks for all of your help and the great babysitting you did so I could take my wife out on hot dates. Your the BEST Kris, we miss you and love you!!!!

5 comments:

  1. YUCK you used that picture??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuummmm, I wouldn't say the "BEST", maybe great. ha ha just kidding (sort of)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krissie- I like the picture Jen used. I think a handsome man took that picture which makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know why she has been asleep all the time since she came home. Glad she was great help for you. Also, she didn't cry when she left for Virginia but she did when she left to come home. Hmmm -

    ReplyDelete