Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Fabulous Five



I'm a sucker!!!! I had a coupon for a free portrait package and I told myself I wasn't going to buy anything extra. But the photographer asked to take some of Aubrey, first time I said no but then she said "Oh it will be fun can I try?" I said yes, because she is so stinkin' cute and I wanted to see how it turned out with one of her million dollar smiles. Look how cute, the pictures were a surprise for Adolfo, (he didn't have a picture with all 5 at work.) The kids were great but by the time we were done I needed 3 Tylenol and a large Diet Coke.

6 comments:

  1. SO CUTE! It is so good to see all the kids together. When do we get our copy?! Hope all is well and Emma says she is praying for Derek and was wondering when his surgery is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um you quite possibly have the cutest kids ever - that is of course, besides those Cherry girls!! So cute tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way too cute Jen! I need to go do the photo thing too...just haven't gotten up the nerve yet! Your pictures make me want to try though...except we need to do a picture with Kyle and I too...that might take more than some Tylenol and caffeine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm...Diet Coke. I could use one of those today and no picture sessions were going on here!!

    Well worth the chaos though...these pics are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know, you are officially slacking on blogging! Ok, I know you have a lot going on, so I forgive you! Hope Derek's doing good and recovering!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have SUCH stinkin' cute kids, Jen. I love the photos!

    ReplyDelete