Thursday, September 24, 2009

CoX Farms "Oh So Fun"

We went to Cox Farms to celebrate Ry's Birthday and we had so much fun...
5 Fun-Filled Long Hours....
Getting lost in the corn maze....

Relaxing on Dad's shoulders

Kyle on one of the many big slides
Ryan coming off of the rope swing

Cinderella...Oops...Lauren

At Cox Farm's you can feed the Goats and pet them,
Derek loved to pet the Goats...

Little Miss Aubrey just hanging out while the kids were having fun

Cox Farms has all you can eat apples and all you can drink apple cider...

With the Corn Maze, Big Slides, Hay Ride, Goats & Entertainment
it will be a tradition we keep up every year...

4 comments:

  1. I'm not going to lie...I had tears come to my eyes when I saw the pictures! I didn't realize how much I really miss you guys! Your family is getting soooo big, and I am missing out on it...my how the time flys! I am going to have to start counting down the days til we come to visit you all. I am glad you guys had a fun day for Ry's birthday, I can't believe he is 7!!! Hopefully we will get to come and visit Cox Farms someday....someday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um...just for the record - Ogden is home to a pretty sweet corn maze...the Punkinaze, heard of it? We may not have all you can eat apples or apple cider, but other than that - it's pretty sweet! Make you should make it a tradition to come to that one too! Just a thought! And ps, I luff your family. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture of Aubrey is adorable!! She is so alert and looking right at you! Looking at all your pictures actually makes me think Cox Farms is a pleasant place to go. We always have fun but it's always super crazy with the millions of school kids there. Your pictures look so calm...maybe we will try again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we have officially put Cox Farms on a place to see/visit next time we go out!

    ReplyDelete