Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The First Day of School (for the boys)

This year we are Bus Riders, I asked the boys what did they think of the bus and they said it is so LOUD, and that they went over two railroad tracks and they almost fell off their seats. I can only imagine what their eyes looked like.
Kyle standing outside his classroom, I asked him if he liked his teacher and he said
"Not Really, she yells a lot, but not at me."

Ryan, standing outside his classroom...
He said his teacher is very nice, she gave him no homework but only let them have
"Like 4 minutes of Recess," (I think that is on a 1st Graders watch.)


See how sad:( If you saw me I might be smiling, J/K!

The Bus Stop....At the end of the day, and we are still smiling!

Wow, where did summer go? Well we started a new school this year and I think we were all a little nervous, but we survived. Adolfo carried on the tradition of taking the morning off to see them off on their first day. We dropped the boys off and gave kisses and because we were so SAD we had to CELEBRATE the start of school with Panera, (the boys saw the bag from Panera after school and boy did I get in trouble.) So when they came home I asked them how their day was and this was the first thing that they said.
Ryan- "It's the best day ever!!"
Kyle- "Mom, will you make my lunch everyday-'cuz school lunch is GROSS!"
Lauren's 1st day is tomorrow so I will have more to tell later.......

2 comments:

  1. So obviously - we didn't make it. Trust me, MUCH TO MY DISMAY! I kept trying to make it work, but it just never happened. SORRY! But then, I get on and see that you ate at Panera and now I'm kicking myself over and over again! I'm super sorry we didn't make it out, but I promise - I won't let it happen again!!! Oh, and I'm glad the boys liked school! I heart them, I heart you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pictures of the boys in front of the bus...they look so dashing, you better keep the girls away from them...or at least try to!!! Your little family is growing up soooo fast, it makes me sad :( and I love the last family picture, it's so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete